Window Tinting Employment, Springfield, MO
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for providing the highest quality work and service in the industry.
- Install automotive window tint with the highest standards in mind.
- Install commercial/residential film on occasion when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service whether through direct contact, over the phone, or via email.
- Assist customers when necessary and provide them with all the necessary information to make an informed decision with his or her purchase or inquiry.
- Maintain a positive attitude 100% of the time so as to sustain a healthy and fun work environment for everyone.
- Keep current on all product information.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising and promotions.
- Ensure all areas remain clean and organized at all times.
- Potentially train new employees when needed.
This position reports directly to the Shop Supervisor with indirect reporting to the General Manager and/or Owner(s).
Qualification & Requirements
- Must be highly motivated and extremely organized.
- Must be very mechanically inclined and able to think creatively and innovatively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work with and around a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work with customers and other employees while consistently representing the company in a professional manner.
- Maintain proper dress and a well groomed appearance at all times.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 4+ years of window tinting experience preferred but not required.
- Some retail background preferred but not required.
- Ideal candidate will be able to work 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays, but part-time will be considered.
Work Hours and Location
- Generally a set schedule of Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, but available to work a varied schedule on Monday through Saturday between 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- Southern side of Springfield.