Automotive Window Tinting
Tinting your car’s windows doesn’t just make your car darker. Window film has numerous benefits for safety, comfort, and aesthetics.
- Window tinting increases safety for the driver of the vehicle, as well as the vehicle’s contents.
- Darker windows make it more difficult to see who is driving a vehicle, or how many people are inside. This can be beneficial for anyone driving alone.
- Tinted window film decreases visibility of valuables located inside the car.
- Window film keeps glass from shattering when broken by holding the glass together.
- Installing automotive window tinting not only increases a vehicle’s visual appeal, but it also adds comfort to both the driver and passengers.
- Window film blocks 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays from entering the vehicle, resulting in a cooler, more comfortable interior.
- By blocking nearly all UV rays from the car, window tinting also protects the skin and eyes from damage.
- Tinted window film reduces glare from sunlight, allowing drivers to squint less and see the road more clearly.
- In addition to its other benefits, adding window tinting to your automobile increases its visual appeal.
- Window tinting gives vehicles a sharp, clean appearance.
- Window film helps protect car upholstery, keeping your vehicle looking great inside and out.
Glass Tint USA carries 40%, 35%, 30%, 20%, 15%, and 5% film levels. The number indicates the amount of light transmitted; the lower the number, the darker the film. Before tinting your car windows, it is important to understand your state’s vehicle window tint laws. When researching tint laws online, keep in mind that laws often change faster than these sites can be updated and while they are a great reference, it is recommended that you confirm your state’s law before purchasing automotive window tinting.