Residential Window Tinting
Enhancing your home with residential window tinting provides numerous benefits while typically costing less than window treatments, and it is practically maintenance-free.
- Home window film reduces glare from sunlight, eliminating the need to squint.
- Residential window tinting enhances climate control by eliminating “hot wall” and “cold wall” problems, creating a comfortable environment throughout.
- Adding residential window film to your home will give it a “finished,” polished look.
- Window tinting eliminates the need for heavy curtains and bulky blinds, and allows homeowners to enjoy the benefits of natural sunlight without experiencing the heat, glare, and UV rays.
UV Light Rejection
- Home window treatments reduce 99.9% of ultraviolet rays that come into the home.
- UV Light can fade carpets, rugs, furniture, and artwork. Residential window tinting protects furnishings and upholstery and keeps them looking new.
- Residential window tint reduces up to 79% of the heat associated with the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Residential window film reduces cooling costs for your home by about 30%.
- Safety and Security window film is designed to help hold together glass fragments.
- This window film reduces the chance for injury from flying glass during severe weather and creates a stronger barrier against criminal break-ins.
- Safety and Security films are available in clear, safety-only version, or as a combination film that protects against both breakage and UV rays.
- Decorative window film can enhance any space and give the look of etched glass for a fraction of the cost.
- Decorative film can be used to create patterns and graphic designs, colored murals and effects, glass partitions, and more.